Friday, July 4, 2008

Sophos antivirus review



You probably haven't come across Sophos antivirus, because it's enterprise software, which means the company's target consumers are small- to large-scale organizations instead of home users.

I'm generally against 'elitist' software like these, but Sophos seems to have a loyal customer base so I thought it deserved a review. I've been using Sophos for almost six months now; I don't like it, and the only reason I still have it is because my university gives me a free copy. Read the rest on AV Scan

Friday, July 4, 2008

Sophos antivirus review



You probably haven't come across Sophos antivirus, because it's enterprise software, which means the company's target consumers are small- to large-scale organizations instead of home users.

I'm generally against 'elitist' software like these, but Sophos seems to have a loyal customer base so I thought it deserved a review. I've been using Sophos for almost six months now; I don't like it, and the only reason I still have it is because my university gives me a free copy. Read the rest on AV Scan